It's like my grandfather always told me: Mike, when life hands you Lemons, ask for a paternity test.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Few Simple Pleasures

A list of those seemingly insignificant, small things that make my life beautiful:
Waking up Naturally (No alarm necessary)
The Smell of Books
Otter Pops
Finding Money in my Pockets
Raucous Laughter
Late Night Talks with Family
Smile Wrinkles (Really ladies, nothing is more beautiful than a woman comfortable in her own skin)
Walking in the Rain (Splashing in Puddles included)
Listening to the Beatles, on vinyl
Parks
Random Notes of Affirmation

Here's a few that have been on my mind lately. There are countless others which I will include at random and in their own due time. Until then, comment on this post some of the things that make your life livable.

No comments:

Post a Comment